The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and colleagues is of the utmost importance to us at Jenks & Cattell Engineering, therefore, we are pleased so say that we are continuing to comply with government guidance on managing the risk and spread of Coronavirus within our working practices.
Those who continue to work on site are able to do so in a safe manner and those working from home have full access to our remote systems meaning we are able to support customers, exisiting and new alike, through this unusual time.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk