Jenks & Cattell Engineering have the facility to develop low volume metal parts for pre-production development, with minimal tooling investment.
Our customers can benefit from our laser fabrication area as we can, cut, form, weld and paint or plate parts in quantities as little as one off, for protoype development and analysis, ready for production. We support our customers from prototype straight through to production, to benefit from:
- Research and development prior to production
- Minimal tooling investment
- Low cost prototype manufacture
- Simple to complex components laser cut in house
- Complex metal pressings to be manufactured on soft press tooling