Jenks and Cattell is entering the second quarter of the year with new positions available across the business. We are currently recruiting for:
- Quality Technician
-Monitoring performance and providing feedback while supporting company policies and procedures
-Responsibility for implementation and follow-up of countermeasure activities related to customer and/or department issues
– Coordination of multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Tool Maker
– Deal with routine maintenance, breakdowns, design changes and new projects.
– Have day-to-day contact with the production and engineering teams.
– Make press adaptions and improvements to different types of tools to enable the processes to be as efficient as possible
- Project Engineer
– Cradle to Grave Project Engineering
– Inter-Departmental Liaison
– Final Product Quality Inspection
– Process Improvements Where Necessary